Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Reserved Strange Pathways, East Winds

played by Hoofbeats
Vata

Male
Azteca
Homeless
Bisexual

Zephyr

Zephyr

Hearing her words, he flicked his long ears curiously. "The portals, hmmm. Such an obvious name. It's kind of boring actually. Whoever came up with such a name was not creative at all... Nope... not one bit!" Giving a chuckle, he observed the strange portals. Whoever had been... genius?... enough to create them, certainly sucked at naming things. They seemed pretty fascinating, interesting. He would have to experiment and see where they went to, but not right now. Now he wanted to explore this strange place, because there was obviously magic afoot. Strange magic he knew nothing about, and that made him more than curious.

"Mystique... Such a mysterious name. So fitting too." He said that with a wink. He couldn't help flirting. Not really. Not with a pretty lady in a strange land. He hated being alone and appreciated the company, even if his flirting got him nowhere. He meant no harm by it, just a bit of banter to keep things going. She seemed so shy too. Hopefully it wouldn't pull her into her shell. His hopes were that it would actually draw her out of it.

Walking towards her with a bit of a skip-hop, he ducked his head in a bow, his feathers bouncing along the crest of his neck. She was standing there awkwardly, and didn't seem at all do know what to do, so he took the initiative. "So, since I am in a strange land and I have no idea at all where I am, except in this strange place name 'The Portals', would it be too much to ask for you to show me around? Having company certainly beats wandering around lost and alone." Giving her a wink with his sea green orbs, he basically skipped towards her, hoping his friendly demeanor wouldn't scare the timid femme away.

Notes: Flirt time! xD
Word Count: 306
x|x

Mystique
Find Quote

Messages In This Thread
Strange Pathways, East Winds - by Zephyr - 05-24-2019, 2:15am
RE: Strange Pathways, East Winds - by Mystique - 05-31-2019, 6:00pm
RE: Strange Pathways, East Winds - by Zephyr - 06-16-2019, 2:50am
RE: Strange Pathways, East Winds - by Mystique - 06-24-2019, 5:17pm
RE: Strange Pathways, East Winds - by Zephyr - 06-24-2019, 7:29pm