Legends of Amarna
Hello There, Guest! Do you want to or Register?

CboxSeason
Summer, Year 1

As the mild spring fades into summer, it is realized that a drought is beginning. Rather than watering the grass, the sky is a solid blue. Beautiful, but hot. Showers become less and less frequent through the months, and a foreboding is felt in the air. While wetter climates still experience showers, it is not quite enough to keep the grass green and the foliage lush. Smaller creeks shrink to a trickle, and large rivers become narrower. While things aren't completely dry, fires become more frequent, and the dessert becomes a wasteland. Hopefully times will begin looking up, but as the summer wears on, promise of a respite dwindles.
Open Oh the Elegance of Cats [Open and Ntwa]
Female
30 Years
Ventri
Snow Leopard
Homeless
Heterosexual
Threads: 5
Ventri
S A R M I N A

Paws padding through the undergrowth of the jungle, the shrill sound of birdsong renting the air, the snow leopard made her way stealthily through the trees. She could hear a river crashing and rushing nearby, but the sound didn't overwhelm her sensitive ears, and the humidity didn't leave her feeling tired and lethargic. Though she was a snow leopard, and it was unusual to find such a creature in a hot and humid climate, this place gave her a sense of nostalgia and home. This was like her previous kingdom, the place she ruled with her diamond claws. She was the ruthless queen - cold, cruel, and hard.

As her pawsteps brought her forward, surveying the new land around her, a smile curved her cruel maw upwards, her crystalline teeth peeking from beneath her lips. Something about this land reminded her of Lanarda, and the nostalgia continued to grow. She would find followers, gain power, create a kingdom ruled by her and all the felines. Perhaps someday they would conquer this world. It was a pleasant thought, one that brought her into phantasmal daydreams and a quiet bliss. Her vision was perfect, but it was nothing more than a dream now. She needed to make it happen. Perhaps someday soon, she would begin her work now... she would see it completed. She was hungry for the power, and nothing could stop her yet.

OOC: Hehe, felines rule forever! <3
Word Count: 232
Ntwadumela

Male
32 Years
Ventri
Lion
Homeless
Heterosexual
Threads: 4
Ventri

Ntwadumela
Again, with the... traveling

But, to be fair, he had never been one to sit still. 

Since being kicked out of his pride, Ntwa had found more happiness in roaming then in settling down. Feet moved, heart never set down roots. 

It was a secluded life, a good life. 

No one looks up to him, and he doesn’t care who looks down upon him.

He is a nomad. 

That is all he will ever be. 

Maybe that is why he pauses when he spies civilization. A city, big, looming, imposing stares at him. 

He is loner, a free spirit, and if he is being completely honest, being around crowds makes him nervous. 

The lion shakes his head. 

No, he will not go into there. Ntwa will not be a part of such a place. 

Ever

It was too much noise. Too much bustle. Too much… stuff. That is all that people who live in cities care about. The daily drudgery to earn money, slowly but surely killing themselves for a few pieces of coin. 

It is sad.

Cogs in a machine, that is all they are. One day they will lift their heads from the grind stone and see that life passed them by.

That is not Ntwa.

His heart belongs in the wilds. 

This is why he turns away, striking out on a path unknown to him. 

The lush colors of the jungle that surrounds him calm him, soothing his anxious mind. Just thinking of the city had set him on edge and soured his mood. 

But he lets all that melt away now. Right here, right in this moment, the white lion listens to the sounds of the jungle. Trees creak and groan as birds and other animals leap from branch to branch. Alighting for but a moment before moving on.

The sunshine warms the canopy of the trees, breathing life and warmth into all who live here. The icy fingers of winter cannot, or refuses to, take hold here. While there is more rain, the water just makes the plants more vibrant in color.

Inhaling a lungful of the warm, jungle air, the lion closes his eyes, pausing for a moment to delight in his freedom. 

With eyes close, his ears tuning into the sounds around him. Under the cacophony of the animals his keen ears pick up the sound of a waterfall. 

Eyes open and he resumes his trek, aiming toward the sound of the falls. Water grounds him, reminds him that is like the rushing falls. 

He is power, grace.

He is chaos.

Yet, he flows onward, strong and true.

The sound grows louder and louder. The path twists and, as he rounds a bend in the path, he spots a rather short, rather proud looking snow leopard. 

Wait, really

A snow leopard here? What in the world was a snow loving (well he assumes they love snow because it is in their name) leopard doing in this warm climate. 

Paws stop their forward progress, rooting him to spot. 

This is truly a conundrum.

As he sees it he can do two things. One, he be a jerk, state the obvious and be a butthead, or two, be polite, kind and see if she needs help.

Tilting his head, eyebrow raising slightly, the white lion says, “A little far from home, aren’t you?” 

Smooth.

Real smooth ya dick.

He was one to speak. If anyone was far from home it was him. 

Lost, that was Ntwa. He could have a stamp on his forehead, ‘Lost lion. If found please return to the nearest savannah’ and he would still act nonchalant about it.

Let the other person be mad, or edge. He is cool, calm, collected. 

Yeah right.

Truth is he is a bundle of nerves; his anxiety has anxiety. But you didn’t hear that. Because Ntwa is always in charge of the situation. So he half smiles, half sneers at the woman in front of him. 

Yep. He is totally an ass (and I don’t mean the kind with long ears). 

x | x

OOC:
I am so sorry about him. xD
 Sarmina
Female
30 Years
Ventri
Snow Leopard
Homeless
Heterosexual
Ventri
S A R M I N A

Losing herself in her daydream, the feline made her way through the jungle envisioning paradise as she saw it. The beautiful city she might own, the people that might serve her, the slaves from lesser races, the power and wealth. It was perfect, and just what she was hoping for. However, in her distraction, she didn't notice the very large white lion until he was practically upon her. Pulling out of her Reverie, she heard his rude words and brushed them aside. He was perfect for her mission. Just what she needed. She wouldn't let his rude comment ruin her blissful mood. She was a snow leopard, she could see why he thought she was out of place, but little did he know, she was right at home.

"Oh hello there, I was a little distracted." Turning her course towards him, she paused for a moment, before she aimed to rub herself against his front legs. He could do serious damage to her, but with bones made out of diamond, she wasn't too concerned. The worst he could do was leave scratches. No broken bones or anything serious like that. "You could say so, but no farther from home than you must be, big boy. Don't lions belong in the Savannah?" She said that with almost a flirtatious lilt to her voice. She had no interest in seducing him. Not the way he was likely to believe, but rather seduce him with her smooth words of power.

Pausing, she sat down and looked at him, pure calm and dignity. "I do in fact have a dilemma though, and I'm glad I found someone as handsome and powerful as you must certainly be." Letting her words sink in for just a moment, she licked a paw gently, looking at him with her piercing lavender eyes. "Would you help me? Of course, I do not ask without offering you something in return, something I'm sure you will enjoy greatly, but first I need to know that you will help." With that, she put her icy blue paw on the ground and sat there quietly, proudly. She didn't blink, didn't move, except for the tiniest tip of her tail flicking up and down. She simply sat there and watched him, hoping he would give her an answer she desired. She could be persuasive, but she hoped his idiocy wouldn't last.

OOC: Hehe, felines rule forever! <3
Word Count: 397
Ntwadumela

Male
32 Years
Ventri
Lion
Homeless
Heterosexual
Ventri

Ntwadumela
The lion smirks at the woman in front of him. 

His lips pulled back over the instruments of death and she… aims her course toward him? So shocked, is he, that Ntwa does not step back as the snow leopard rubs up against him. 

Ew. What a… cat like thing to do. 

This lion wouldn’t be caught dead rubbing against others. First off, he is too big. He is labile to knock someone over just trying to brush up against them. Also, he has much more dignity then to rub against strangers just to get them to listen to him. 

This leopard must want something from him. 

No one was this sugary sweet without wanting something in return. The playful inflection in her voice does not go unnoticed by him. 

Was she… seducing him? 

Whoa, whoa, whoa. 

Pump the brakes

He is not that kind of lion. Sure, he likes woman. Might even go so far as to say he loves them, well he loves to be with them, but you don’t just meet someone and start flirting. 

I mean, you just don’t. 

Right? 

There is an unspoken rule, somewhere in the book of love, that you meet someone. Get to know them a little. Then starts the fun, often awkward, ballet of words, looks, and touches. 

This feline before him is a conundrum. Her words are dipped in honey, made to stroke his self-esteem and entice him. 

However, Ntwa is no fool, he can see through her tricks. At least that is what he tells himself. 

Never one to admit his short comings, the lion doesn’t realize just how vain a creature he is. He pretends that he can see her tricks coming a mile away, but still the words stroke his ego and entice his imagination. 

The cat’s lavender eyes gaze is piercing as she talks of a dilemma, of needing his help. 

He keeps quiet. 

Eyes search her as his mind mulls over her words. The proud stance and unblinking gaze speaks volumes to him. This leopard thinks highly of herself. 

Raising an eyebrow, Ntwa matches her pose and sits down. Tail flops lazily up and down, up and down. It beats out a rhythm of its own as the lion ponders what to do. 

If he says no to her, turns around and walks away, the white cat’s honor and dignity will remain intact. 

But where the hell is the fun in that? 

A sly smile appears on his lips and when he speaks, tranquility radiates through his words. “You are very confident of yourself. I like that.” 

His smile spreads. While there is no joy, no mirth in it, there is a humor that twinkles in his eyes. As if he heard a joke that only he can understand. 

When he continues to talk, it almost a purr. “Tell me your dilemma. We will see how… beneficial I can be to you. I cannot promise to help when I do not know the conditions. After all I am a… respectable man.”

The pause before the word respectable is made to emphasize the fact that he will not help without knowing what she expects from him first. 

Screw being reputable, he just never likes being without options

So, with a tilt of his head and a mischievous smile on his face, he waits for her to speak.

x | x

Sarmina
Female
30 Years
Ventri
Snow Leopard
Homeless
Heterosexual
Ventri
S A R M I N A

When first encountering the massive white beast, Sarmina thought she noticed surprise at the way he held her. It was how she wanted it to be. Capture his attention, pull him into her clutches, and then she would have a better chance getting what she wanted, nay, what she needed, from the man. She was clever, and she did not think him stupid either. He was a lion, and even if he was a dumb brute for his species, she still held him far above the intelligence of the wolves, or worse yet, the equines. Everything about horses spoke of being eaten, digested... but that was a different rant for another time, now that she had the lion's focus, she watched him intently. Eyes cold, yet holding the faintest shine of eagerness at the prospect.

"Of course I am, "she purred. "I am a mighty feline like you, why should I see myself as any less than awe-inspiring. You're much the same. Stunning." She let out a small giggle at the flattery, receiving as much as she was giving it back, it was her way. Perhaps he would be suspicious of it, but stroke one's ego, and they were much easier to mold in your paws.

“Tell me your dilemma. We will see how… beneficial I can be to you. I cannot promise to help when I do not know the conditions. After all I am a… respectable man.”

Hearing the pause, she brushed it to the side. She wondered what he meant by that. "Respectable." Did he mean that he was only respectable when he desired to do so? Or perhaps he meant something else. Either way, she was not concerned. She did not necessarily need respectability in a follower. She herself did what was "respectable" for felines, though others may see her as cruel. She did not care. It was who she was. She was simply looking out for herself and those of her race.

"Of course, I did not think that one such as yourself would leap head first into my terms without knowing what they are... I was simply curious to see if you would be willing to help before I set my proposal before you." Giving him a wink, she took a few steps closer to him before sitting down again and licking her paw briefly. She thought about weaving against his legs, but she didn't want to scare him off. She was pretty desperate for some help. She didn't want to lose her chance.

Looking up at him again, she set her paw back down and took a breath before speaking. "I think before I get started, I should tell you who I am. I am the Empress Sarmina, Queen of the Felines." With that her voice rose proudly, gaining dignity and self-worth. She did not realize it, but she truly was full of herself. "However, the dilemma I am needing help in is this: My world and my kingdom were destroyed. When it was destroyed, I came here, a poor and weary traveler. I have one desire, and that is to restore my reign. Not just for myself, but for the felines everywhere. We are the dominant species, clever, intelligent, agile, as should be expected from ones so gloriously created. I have that vision, I have completed it before, and I can create it again if only I have help."

Taking a breath, she let her voice drop, soft and quiet. "However, since coming here, the only creatures I have met have been dumb beasts. They think they're clever, but they're no more than grass eating idiots... Trailing off, she brought herself back to the topic at hand. Voice becoming determined once again. She was watching him for a response, hoping that he would rise to the occasion, and also that he would hunger for power as much as she. "Regardless, you are the first man of sense that I have encountered, and I would ask for your help re-establishing my empire as it once was. Of course, it would not be fruitless for you. If you help, there would be positions... positions of power... power that would let you have servants, fine feasts, money... you name it... But again, it is up to you. So tell me, what do you choose?"

OOC: It's a bit wordy xDD
Word Count: 719
Muse: 9/10
Ntwadumela

Male
32 Years
Ventri
Lion
Homeless
Heterosexual
Ventri

Ntwadumela
What a strange leopard. 

Head tilts as Ntwa listens to the woman talk all the while his tail flicks as he takes in all the information. 

The cat says he is awe-inspiring and stunning. The white lion drinks it up, puffing out his chest and flicking his head to the side to ruffle his mane and send the feathers fluttering. A picture of pure self-importance and he knows it. Vain is his middle name and Ntwa owns it. 

Oh, you think you are pretty? How adorable. Insert here heavy sarcasm and scathing contempt. 

The lion knows he is different, unique, and sexy. Anyone who points out his exceptional nature earns extra points in his book. 

She is starting out on the right foot and that is good for her. He allows her to talk and talk she does. Well, she does love the sound of her own voice. The feline uses many words when one would suffice. He should be one to talk, his own inner monologue could fill books. 

Yeah but it all in his head. This man knows when to speak and when not to. 

Well, supposedly

To tell the truth, most of the time it is open mouth insert foot. But you didn’t hear that. 

Nope. 

Talk, talk, talk. 

Words assault his brain coming in and going right back out. 

Hold on! 

Hit the pause the button. Rewind and slow that part down. Did she just say she is the Queen of the Felines? 

Well, that is presumptuous. 

Plus, he sure as hell didn’t vote for her. ‘That is in a democracy dumb ass. Monarchs are not elected but born into their office.’ 

Oh, right. 

Still, Queen of the Felines. Pretty sure she made that up.

Yep this cat is full of herself. 

More sentences and words fly at him and it takes all of Ntwa’s will just to stay upright. At some point he is pretty sure his eyes glaze over. However, that is just because he trying to sort and file all the information she is throwing at him. 

Okay so weary traveler... wants to restore her reign… positions of power… Yep lots to take in. 

Well now, this snow leopard, who has yet to give her name, wants to take back her empire. Just met and already she is demanding him to choose. 

First things first. 

He offers, “My name is Ntwadumela by the way. I was just traveling around trying to find a place to call home. I see you are very straight forward. No denying what you want. While that is admirable, it can also lead to formalities being over looked. Such as names. You ask me to choose already. But tell me, how can you offer me these lofty positions and things when you have, by the looks of you, nothing yet to offer?” 

Ntwa has the decency to look slightly ashamed and he rushes to add, “Do not think me rude, dear lady, I must look out for my own well-being. I assure you, if you can grantee me a position befitting my status, well then, you shall have a follower.” 

Quirking an eyebrow and spreading a paw to encompass the area around them, he says, “All this I will take for you, if you can prove to me one little thing.” 

Pausing for dramatic emphasis the lion chuckles before saying, “Prove that you are a Queen.” 

Again, he smiles, malice and humor can be found within. However, Ntwa speaks truth. If she can prove to him that this snow leopard is a Queen, well then, he will follow her. But how she chooses to prove this is up to her. 

He desires no attack, no blood shed. 

Instead he wants her to use her brains, figure out a way show him through action. So, the massive lion sits, tail thumping lazily in the dirt, cruel grin on his face and waits.

Sarmina
x | x
Female
30 Years
Ventri
Snow Leopard
Homeless
Heterosexual
Ventri
S A R M I N A

Listening to the pale lion speaking before her, the woman could feel a thorn of irritation penetrate her soul. This lion questioned her, and was mocking her with his words. Either he was extremely clever, extremely stupid, or some mixture of both. Either way, she knew she needed him, or at least someone to help her regain her status. A queen could not rule without subjects. It was the people who determined who owned power. Without followers a king or queen had nothing.

However, as all these thoughts went through her mind, her face remained a mask. She would not show the weaknesses swirling within, the desperation to regain what she felt was her birthright. In these moments, she missed Claudandus and his propaganda, his propensity towards knowledge and writing. Between the two of them they had established her empire. They had plans to dominate first the equines, and then later the canines. However, as fate would have it everything was destroyed. Their land, their world, her rein, all for naught. It was the bitterness that stung, and the hope that the reason she had survived had been fate determining her power.

Finally, as the lion finished his speech, his cruel gaze seeming to peer down on her, she could grind her teeth even harder. She knew not what he wanted from her except to prove herself as queen. She assumed that was his ploy. She had no land, no followers, nothing to say that she was who she claimed to be. It was a tricky spot to be in and it required cleverness of her own.

"Ntwadumela," she said his name without hesitation. She would not let something as simple as a name humiliate and embarrass her. She had plenty of practice as an empress, remembering names and pronouncing even the strangest absurdities with grace. "You seem a noble man, and wise in your decisions." What she wanted to say was that he was a fool to cross her, and she thought he was being both annoying and foolish, but that wouldn't do at all. Not. One. Bit. So she continued as eloquently as before without pausing. "I can see your concern, and it too irks me that I have very little to prove for yet. Even though my plight looks less than favorable, I am not fully without. While I have lost my land, my kingdom, and my people, I still have what it takes to regain my birthright. What exactly do you need for me to prove to you that I am who I say I am?"

This was the part that irked her most, not that he refused to be a bind servant, but the fact that he seemed to want to waste her time with guessing games. She had too much pride, too large of an ego to play into his game. He could tell her what he wanted, she wouldn't spend her day trying to impress him without knowing what he wanted to see.

OOC: Oh Sarmina
Word Count: 500
Ntwadumela

Male
32 Years
Ventri
Lion
Homeless
Heterosexual
Ventri

Ntwadumela
She is irritated. 

Irked, peeved, vexed. 

Yes, all those words mean the same thing. The snow leopard before him is slightly displeased. 

Ah good. 

If she is showing just a hint of her annoyance at him, then hopefully it is an iceberg. While only the top is just barely visible, the body laying hidden beneath, it is known that if one is spotted, there is sure to be more. While Ntwa cannot be certain that her annoyance should be taken at face value or if it is only the tip, the lion hopes that he has at least thrown her off her game. 

If there was one thing the pale man likes it is putting someone else off their game. True when they had first Sarmina had done that exact thing to him, but that was past. Now that her pride had her vision skewed (hopefully) he could easily work. 

But what did the white lion want? 

To tell the truth he is not ambitious. Never has been, never will be. It isn’t that he didn’t dream big, no it was just that he didn’t care if others dubbed him with their ‘power’. He doesn’t need others to confer him laurels or objects of office to show the world he has standing, Ntwa knows he is powerful. 

Well, not in the sense of getting others to do his bidding. 

More in the sense of, I am a big cat that could sit on you and squish you to death. Believe me, it is not a pretty picture. Last thing you would see is a big furry butt coming at you and all would be lost. 

‘You’re doing it again’. 

Oh right. 

Back to the task at hand. Eyes focus back on the woman, contemplating what his next course of action would be. A shift of his brow, a tip of his head and a thoughtful expression complete his desired façade. Maybe he is being too much of a hard ass. Perhaps he should stop toying with her. ‘Where is the fun in that’? 

He begins, “Sarmina, I am sorry that you are irked.” 

‘You are totally are not sorry’. Shut up, let me think. 

While the conservation to himself, in his head, happens in a minute he does not pause in his speech, “Maybe you do have what it takes to regain all that you lost. What do I need?” 

A thoughtful expression crosses his features as he truly does contemplate what he needs for her to prove her Queenship. As hard as the man tries, he is starting to like this leopard. Sure, she is annoying, pompous, and even a little grandiose (not so much in stature but in her bearing). Now that he thinks of it, if anything that makes him like her more. She knows what she wants, she thinks she knows how to get it. 

A woman with a plan. 

Yeah, Ntwa could get in her corner. 

‘Really? Just like that you are going to follow her? What the hell happened to you?’ 

Oh, shut up. This could be fun. 

Besides he had been rude, cruel even, to the woman. She deserves a chance. 

A smile, not unkind but filled with humor, appears on his lips. He says, “I like you Sarmina. You know what you want and are not afraid to get it. I will follow you for a time. Prove to me through your actions that you are a Queen and I will gladly be part of your new empire. But know this, I do not take kindly to be treated as a stupid follower. Do not insult my intelligence and we shall get along just fine.” 

With a wink he employs himself to her. He will follow her, observing and assessing the woman. 

For the first time since arriving in this strange land, Ntwadumela thinks he might be getting himself into something truly exciting.

Sarmina
x | x
Female
30 Years
Ventri
Snow Leopard
Homeless
Heterosexual
Ventri
S A R M I N A
Snarling inwardly at the lion, the woman finds herself annoyed by his whims. She would prefer silent co-operation, but she isn't a total idiot in the fact that the strongest wills, the best followers are the ones who question. She needs time to bend him to her will, and those like that are sharper tools, stronger bits of iron that, with the proper hand, can become a deadly weapon. Plus he is huge. That in itself made him worth keeping around, even if it seemed like he was of questionable intelligence. Perhaps she had dubbed him wrongly, but she would see.

As he ponders what she wants, she waits, almost impatiently. She schools her face to show dignity, a quiet stoicism, yet inwardly she is all turmoil. She does not like a wrench thrown in her plans, and though she doesn't fear the outcome, she feels a hint of desperation. It was as if her mind was set on a single track and no other options could be sought out, looked for, or found. There was one way, and one way only. She needed to be queen of someone now.

Suddenly, as the lion takes on a thoughtful expression, it's as if he takes a total U-turn. It throws Sarmina off guard. Wait? After all those games, all those fancy words and all that hesitation, he's going to agree to follow me? At least for now? Had she been any lesser of a woman, she might have had a heart attack, just keeled over then and there, but she kept her composure, kept her poise, she would not by all outward appearances, let him unsettle her. Not if she was to be his queen.

With his words of commitment... or lack thereof? Sarmina gave a curt nod of her head. This would do for now, even if it was mildly annoying at the time. "Ntwadumela, I accept your offer. You will not be disappointed." Giving a faint pause, she looks at him, once again assessing him with her lavender gaze. Her cool gaze is emotionless and cold, yet not condemning.

"No, I have no plans to insult your intelligence. You are a lion, a feline of the greatest race. With your help, we will certainly be able to conquer this land. I have so many plans, I have yet to tell you, but first, we must create smaller plans to fulfill the execution of the larger vision. I think our first step is to find a place to lay claim, and then find followers, contract builders... create a kingdom from the ground up. That is, unless we can find an abandoned castle or palace."

Stopping, she looked at him, assessing his reactions. She had been speaking out loud, laying out her plans, but perhaps it was too early. They needed a place to settle, a place to call home. She had some money, actually, she had been able to smuggle quite a bit before her land fell apart altogether. Her bag could hold many things, and within held the building blocks to her plan. It was just time to execute.

OOC: Do you want to continue this in a new thread/claiming thread after the next post? I'm still not sure what her reaction means... xD
Word Count: 520
Ntwadumela

Male
32 Years
Ventri
Lion
Homeless
Heterosexual
Ventri

Ntwadumela
The man watches for any sort of reaction from the snow leopard sitting in front of him. 

Nothing. 

How… disappointing. 

No raised eyebrow, no hand to her heart. Nothing. Just a schooled expression. 

Well, shit. 

He had hoped to elicit some sort of response. Shock was what he had been going for. Maybe her mouth pulling into a surprised O shape as the astonishment washed over her. A paw shooting up to her chest, willing it to be still so as not to jump right out of her torso. Maybe even throw in a gasp or, even better, she could faint dead away. 

‘You are so dramatic’. 

Not really. 

Ntwa was a shock and awe kind of guy. Give him a reason, and a perfectly good unsuspecting person, and boy would he have fun. Right now? Not so much. 

All that the snow leopard gives him is a curt nod. 

‘She really is no fun. We would get more of a reaction if we put ants in her pants'. 

Um, leopards don’t wear pants… 

‘Not literally you dope. I meant it figuratively’. 

So, we metaphorically put ants in her pants? How does that work? 

‘You know what, never mind’. 

No, I want to know now. 

‘Focus dimwit’

His face doesn’t change, much. The smile droops slightly and eyes glaze as his internal exchange takes place. 

The woman’s gaze is emotionless and cold as she looks at him. 

The white lion misses the assessing gaze as he wonders how one figuratively puts ants in one’s pants. Maybe it has to do with not putting actual ants in her pants? Like you use another bug? Or you could skip putting them in her pants and just douse her with a bunch of the creepy crawly critters. 

FOCUS. Miss no fun is talking’. 

Oh, she is. 

Tuning back into their conversation, Ntwa catches her plan. It all makes sense. One does need land to start a kingdom. Well actually you could start with followers and just keep moving until you had a small army and then storm a castle or village and boom, land problem solved. But then you run into the problem of food, lodging difficulties and the inevitable pay. 

Because let’s face it, the easiest way to gain followers is to pay them. At least that is the quickest way in his book. 

Oh, she is awaiting a response. 

He dips his head before saying, “Yes, land should be the first priority. Lead on, I will follow you.”  

Getting up from his seated position the big lion readies himself for the journey that is sure to follow. 

But really, how do you metaphorically put ants in one’s pants?

Sarmina
x | x