Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Site Wide Changes and Extensions

Hoofbeats

Hello guys!

Thanks to everyone for the great start for LOA. We realize that the holidays are a busy time, but with them wrapping up we have exciting changes and events rolling in.

First of all, we wanted to announce that the new member bonuses and advertising contest WILL be extended until January 15th! This will give you more time to claim your starter character pack, get some advertisements in for prizes, as well as the awards for posting 5 times within two weeks. We will also be extending our Winter Ball until January 31st to allow for best dressed entries and more entries for the raffle. Art WILL be awarded, as will additions on-site prizes, so don't miss out on the opportunity.

Aside from that, there will be a variety of other changes. We will be revising and updating the rulebook so that it is more concise and a little more clear. Most things will remain unchanged (we will be updating you on any major changes you will need to take not of) HOWEVER, due to the popular vote, shapeshifting into a human will be totally optional. Because of this, there will be changes to the rules over this (again we'll keep you updated), and there will also be changes to the profile format. We will also be changing all word counts to 100 words for profile fields.

Also, around the middle of the month, or at the beginning of February, we will be opening emperor/empress auditions. We want to wait until there are a few more members before we open these, HOWEVER, you will still be able to claim any and all available land. Let's get some site-wide action going!

Lastly, if you have read this update, please post at the bottom of this thread for a Christmas gift. You can choose any item from the store for your reward (except for custom sub-boards and starter characters) and it will be added to your designated account. Thank you so much, and have a happy New Year!
Find Quote

Vata

Undisclosed
Homeless

Sage

I like getting new things. Please add animal whisperer to Rinas account thank you <3
Find Quote

played by Emberling
Wilder

Female
Homeless

Emberling

Thank you for the reminder I should toss someone at the ball... Either Vith to stir the pot, or Iseret to feel at home XD

Speaking of Vith... -side glances at Baskerville- If it's OK to get a fantasy companion tossed on him so he can have his mental convos back (cos yknow he's just gonna loooooooove that.... -snorts-)
Find Quote

Hoofbeats

Sage It has been added to her account!

Emberling Yusss, I love Baskerville. I sent the quested companion item so you will be able to do whatever you want with it. Feel free to write him as soon as you have a description written out!
Find Quote

Wilder

Female
Too Many
I'm Special
Homeless

Tracker / Plotter

Hermes

Oh this is a hard one... Can I get an Elixir of Shifting sent to Tumbles? Thank you!  Heart
Find Quote

Hoofbeats

@ [Hermes] Can do!

I'm also going to claim another shift for Aeo, because why not? xD
Find Quote

Summer

I'd like to claim immortality just sent to my OOC <3

Hoofbeats

Summer Sure thing! I'll send that ASAP!
Find Quote

Vata

Female