Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Twitter Fever!

Wilder

Female
Too Many
I'm Special
Homeless

Tracker / Plotter

Hermes

Okay guys so I want to play a little game. You can RP as any character you want here but the catch is you have to make posts with 140 characters or less. Note the word characters. For those unfamiliar with Twitter that means you have 140 letters and spaces to make a post. Good luck and have fun!
Find Quote

Hoofbeats

Zamaille walked into a bar and sat at the bar-top. "I'll have a large scotch... no give me a bottle."Turning around, she looked for a friend
Find Quote

played by Splashs
Wilder

Male
Mangalarga Marchador X [Friesian x Andalusian]
Homeless
Polysexual

Alcaeus

And a friend there was. Rome was already there, sitting in her chair drinking from a bottle of spiced rum. It was still mostly full, though.
Find Quote

Wilder

Female
Too Many
I'm Special
Homeless

Tracker / Plotter

Hermes

Tumbles is here. Smiling at everyone. Never has she had this before. I think they called it whiskey. With a grin she tips the bottle back.
Find Quote

Hoofbeats

Laughing at the group, Zamaille throws her bottle back and gulps. "Think you guys can keep up? Especially you, fairy. Good luck"
Find Quote

Summer

With no plans of becoming intoxicated but hoping for either entertainment or a bar fight, Shay sat in the back corner, watching the fools.

Wilder

Female
Too Many
I'm Special
Homeless

Tracker / Plotter

Hermes

Hiccup and giggle later Tumbles polishes off the bottle. World swims as she spies friends to make. Stumbling over, she says hi to the wall.
Find Quote

Hoofbeats

Having had several shots, Zama notices the man observing silently. She wanders up to him and offers him a sip of her scotch. "Bottoms up Mr"
Find Quote

played by Summer
Wilder

Male
Friesian x Percheron x Andalusian
Homeless
Heterosexual

Schadenfreude

He smoothly took the glass without a word and downed it before getting up to redirect the fairy to a seat and return to his corner.
Find Quote

Hoofbeats

Zamaille laughs baudily and offers him another drink, sitting closer to him after following him to his corner and winking.
Find Quote