Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Permanent Rise and fall

Vata

Female
Homeless

Angie

Hello hello! So excited to be here and for all the plots to come. I currently have two characters. A pirate horse named Helbid & a royal from another land fleeing a war torn kingdom with a handful of others, aka Tiarsus.

Both are open to plots. Both need key parts of plots from their history.

HELBID
- This boy needs the feline enemy from his past who murdered his mother and who he thinks is hunting him. (If said feline is or isn't hunting him is up to rper)
- Friends/crew mates (would prefer all equines, though some wolves are okay as well no Felines though sorry.)
- Other general enemies
- A possible love interest (or even past flings?)
- Other ideas thrown at me for him.

TIARSUS
This woof needs everything as well, but there is a bit more of a plot to him then Helbid who was born in Amarna. Tiarsus is the elder son of the King and Queen from a land of elves called Ellennora. Where he came from there was no magic powers, others then practiced arts of healing and even some shaman type stuff. The art of magic was rare and not everyone did it because not everyone was born with such powers. Well anyways Ellennora was a peaceful land until Tiarsus uncle created chaos. (Hired bandits to start fires and trouble, then hired and protected a serial killer. Basically did everything he could to try to get the people to turn on the royal family. When that failed he started to send information to an enemy nation called Yensora. They attacked and in the end the king died protecting Tiarsus, his younger brother, sister, mother, and a bunch of others giving them time to escape. So they fled to the coast where they go on a ship that ended up in bad weather and sunk making everyone wash up on the coast of Amarna. Tiarsus woke up all confused and freaking out that he is a wolf. (This intro post is here.). What is needed is basically everyone who was on that ship from Ellennora. Please note that all human forms would be elves. It is preferred everyone be wolves, but horses and felines are okay as well.

Those needed are: Designs here or make your own.
- Younger brother and sister (Taken by Hermes)
- Mother (Now has a design for those interested.)
- Servants
- Knights/guards
- Normal citizens who fled with the royals

And of course other plots for those not from the homeland are more than welcomed as well.
Find Quote

Wilder

Female
Too Many
I'm Special
Homeless

Tracker / Plotter

Hermes

Hey Angie! I am totally down for being apart of the woof family. If it is alright with you, maybe I could play the younger sister? If you would rather have someone else play her, I understand. In that case I would bring my own design and be a knight. 

I also have Ntwadumela who might be an enemy of Helbid?

Anyway, I am down to plot! Feel free to hit me up here or on discord.  Big Grin
Find Quote

Vata

Female
Homeless

Angie

Hermes yes to all. On phone and it is about to die but I can told more on discord after my shower (just got home from dinner.) I don’t mind you playing younger sister. Or a Knight either and/or both is fine with me.
Find Quote

Hoofbeats

I want to join in with this with Ryndir! I really need to finish him, but he would be a shaman. Is there anything else I would need to know about the history? Also, we're talking LoTR type elves?
Find Quote

Vata

Female
Homeless

Angie

I think everything has been laid out between Tiarsus history and what I put up there. I tried to keep details vague so others could expand on the idea. LoTR elves not before, but now totally. XD Seems so fitting now that I think about it.
Find Quote

Female

TrinitySilph

You did it - you dragged me in. =P
I'd love to play Tiarsus's little brother! Do you have anything in particular in mind for him? I've got a bit of an idea, but nothing that can't be changed to fit your vision. =3
Find Quote

Vata

Female
Homeless

Angie

Well I do have a design for him, but if you would like to make your own that is cool too just something sort of similar to the siblings? Also in Tiarsus history he was born 9 years after Tiarsus so he would be about 22. Other then that there isn't anything set in stone.
Find Quote

Female

TrinitySilph

Sounds good! I took a look and that is a very pretty design... I'll have a think about whether or not to use it and get back to you ASAP. =3

I was kind of thinking I might play him as a bit immature - the second son who wasn't raised to be king, so he's had less restrictions on him since they were kids. Not a bad guy, per se, but someone who has some growing to do before anyone really takes him seriously. Does that sound ok?
Find Quote

Vata

Female
Homeless

Angie

TrinitySilph That sounds good to me. Sounds like it could give way to some good times.
Find Quote

played by https://amarna-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=94
Wilder

Female
**Select Blank Area if Human or None**
Bisexual

AshFisher

Angie If you don't have a love interest for Helbid yet, I would be interested. We could try with Epoh (a wolf) or I could make a horse lady for him no problem Wink
Find Quote