Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Reserved Into the Deep

played by TrinitySilph
Vasta

Male
Timber Wolf
Prince of Ilumis City
Bisexual

Vivendel

All he knew in that moment was pain. Pain and fear and doubt like he had never known. When he set out that day, it was only for a run, to explore his new world. There was nothing he couldn't do, no challenge too intense. How could he have prepared to run into a beast like this?

Vivendel ignored the blood running down his arm and tried again for the sword, only for the monster to kick it away. The ornate blade skittered away across the stone street and he cried out in frustration and fear. ”No!” What was he going to do without his sword? He was practically useless without it... could he shift while she held him? He feared the damage it could do to his arm. Would shifting heal him or make it worse?
The monster shoved him, releasing his arm, and he staggered back and away, towards a wall and farther still from his blade. Stars exploded before his eyes as he curled protectively around his bleeding limb. If it didn't hurt so badly, he wouldn't have been sure it was even there – he could hardly move it at all.
Before he could process his own motion, the mare was pressed up against him, slamming him into the wall and holding him there with her own dark body.

"Mine. All mine. You'll be mine now. To play with, to coddle, to dress like a doll. Play toy, Day toy. Mine. All mine."
He spat at her and snarled, though the effect was weakened somewhat by how badly he was shaking. He was fairly sure her weight was the only thing keeping him upright.
”Go to hell,” he rasped, breathless from pain. ”I'm not your fucking plaything!”

What was he going to do? Could he do anything? Fight, of course... but she was proving to be a powerful adversary, more than a match for him, and he was all alone. So alone.
Katie... where are you?
But he knew where his brother was: miles and miles away in Everstone Castle, ruling his kingdom. Tiarsus wasn't coming.
Vivendel was alone.

Illudra
Nothing wrong with short posts! =3
Find Quote

played by Hoofbeats
Vata

Female
Saddlebred
Homeless
Polysexual

Illudra

Illudra

This was easy. Way too easy. It was fun though. Smile dancing upon wicked lips, the maniacal grin splitting her long max, the mare relished in the moment. His small body pressed up against the stone, helpless against her size, her strength. He was nothing but a maggot, a pale, helpless little maggot. Perfect for her to torture, to play with. Like a toy. Except this toy was living, breathing, terrified. That's exactly how she liked it.

She could see he was in pain. He was wrapped around his injured arm. The crimson blood leaking deliciously off of it to the ground. It was a good thing she had already feasted this week. Though not fully needing blood, she was a vampire now. She could eat meat, she could even eat grass, but in comparison to the rich metallic tastes of blood that she could get drunk upon, it was hardly satisfying. Hunger could be seen in her eyes, yet she hid it somewhat behind her visage of crazy. She already had a goal, she could stick to it. She was mad, but not that mad. Sometimes logic and reason sat in her mind, sometimes insanity. It was a dice roll. She could be intelligent, controlled, but... that was when she wanted to be. What was the fun in that?

Laughing, she spoke, her tone slightly more sane, but no less cruel than it had been previously. "Big words for one in so much pain. You'll be exactly what I want you to be. You're mine now." Letting the threat sink in, it was almost like a flip had been switched, that was, until she started muttering again. Her words melodic, rhythmic, dark, and sometimes utter nonsense but they always pointed towards her insanity.

"Blight, fright, right, night. Sometimes, never, something always."

Halting, she turned back towards him, the pointy stick already forgotten. She had not planned this far, but they could not stand here forever, her body pressing his against the wall. They would have to move, and she would have to find a way to keep her new pet, her new toy. Lifting her head, yet never budging from her spot, she gazed around with her fuchsia eyes. The hall she was in had many abandoned houses carved into the stone. Perhaps she could trap him in one and that could be their little "home". Half of her wondered if Vith would miss her. Maybe he would come find her and join in on the fun.

Finally, she lowered her head again, and opened her maw, aiming to grab the loose ends of fabric that hung from him. She did not know what it was beyond fabric, it didn't help his ugly maggot-like complexion. She had seen clothing on horses, but it was for nothing but decoration. She thought it stupid and irrelevant. "Come with me Toy. Yes, come with me. You are mine now. I shall name you Worm. Yes, hehe, that's exactly what I think I shall name you. It's what you look like." Beginning a giggle fit, she decided she would push him towards the nearest building. She would have to find a way to keep him in once they got there, but for now it would do.

Notes: Bahahaha
Muse: 10/10
Word Count: 543
Vivendel

Table and Image
Find Quote