Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search for uncommon treasure

played by AshFisher
Wilder

Female
32 (Immortal)
Mackenzie Wolf
none yet of Homeless
Bisexual

Epoh

Character Name: Epoh
Quest Type: Egg Hunt
Other Details: She just wants something to do 
Items: 

Looking around, she already felt doubt. Feeling a bit restless and in need of something to do, she had asked around and had been directed to this...place. It was supposed to be a temple? It did not look like one to her, but then again she was not back home. Shaking her head she entered and saw what looked like a display of a shop? Frowning she went closer, looking over the wares and finding that some were oddly familiar, though she knew that to be impossible. One particular stone caught her gaze and she lifted it into her hand and ran her thumb over the surface.

Epoh had only seen two gems in her entire lifetime, both of which had been a blood red color. This one that she held now looked like a rainbow had somehow been turned into stone. Looking up she noticed an old man nearby and went closer to him "I seek a task" she said first and then lifted the stone "I will also buy this off of you if it is possible" the stone was just fascinating to her, and that was really the only reason she wanted it. She could be simple like that since she did not expect much in her life to be what others may consider grand. 

218 words
The stone she likes is a bismuth
Find Quote

played by Staff

Undisclosed
Staff of

Staff Account

Something is Happening...

Seeing a woman browse through his store, the wizened old man waited from the corner until the woman spoke to him. Eyes alight with a mysterious sort of excitement he piped up. "Oh, oh, my dear! That lovely stone before you is Bisumuth, unfortunately, I am not selling that stone. However, if you go on a quest for me, I would be willing to part ways with it free of charge! What say you? What say you? It would be simple, a favor to the gods and goddesses. With the never-ending heat, they are looking for their precioius collection of eggs just in time for spring. Lucky for them I happen to know where one is. However, my bones are too old, and I am too frail, to go on this quest. A woman strong like you is just what I need!" Giving hardly a pause, he threw his hands in the air before continuing. "This, this, is the hint: Up North where the sea beats against blackened stone and sulfur fills the air, smoke like that from a dragons maw rises from a cave. Inside lies a stone of glistening gold. Underneath will be your next hint. How say you? How say you? Do you accept?"

Epoh was granted a quest by the Proprietor. In order to find her next hint, she must search for a cave around Spire Mount where she will once again receive a prompt from the Staff Account. How she finds the gold stone is up to you, and if you have any questions, feel free to let a staff member know. Once the quest is finished Epoh may return here with the egg to receive the Bismuth and an additional award.

Epoh
Find Quote