Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Open Pretzel. The word you are looking for...

played by Angie
Vasta

Male
31 (immortal)
Timber Wolf
Emperor of Ilumis City
Heterosexual

Tiarsus

Laying in bed Katie found himself unable to sleep his mind was on something. Something that sounded good, but what it was he couldn’t really figured it out. He knew he was craving it, but what it was called he hadn’t a clue. What it was was a freshly baked pretzel, but why something warm in this god forsaken heat was beyond anyone. Though he had never had what he was craving, at least not the way he was craving it. Just thinking about soft freshly baked dough with salt and butter made his mouth water to the point that he got up from his bed and made his way down to the kitchen. He moved quietly as it was the middle of the night and he hadn’t expected anyone to really be awake. There were a few guards who greeted him, but he politely told them not to worry he was just after a midnight snack.

Finally reaching the kitchen he looked around as it was very quiet and after he created a ball of light he placed it in a lanturn before putting an apron on. Now not a lot of people knew this but Katie wasn’t a complete fool in the kitchen, and did know how to cook. Not huge over the top things, but he could at least make bread. So he went about getting what he needed to make some dough only to get part way through with cooking and have a member of the kitchen staff rush in as one of the guards had said something about him going to the kitchen for a snack. She looked at him, then at the dough and insisted that she take over for him just let her know what he wanted.

”I can make it-” He started to protect, but the woman wasn’t having any of it. “Please sir it is my job. Don’t be sorry.” She replied to him after she cut him off and went to work needing the dough. ”Well okay I have a craving for something but can’t really put my finger on what it is called. It is dough baked with salt and butter. I think it would be nice twisted into something fun as well.” He explained and the women just looked at the dough then back at him. “So you want salty butter bread?” ”No. Well I mean yes, but not a thick loaf of bread. Something more thin and less hefty.” He explained and then watched as she politely smiled and just nodded to him.

Ooc: Open
Find Quote