Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Open [gala] when in doubt, glitter it out

played by Emberling
Wilder

Female
Straight Egyptian Arabian
Tabar Domain
Polysexual

Iseret

Akoren Iseret Bakari
Priestess of Serqet

'Stop squirming, Sekhet, you look magnificent!'
'Sorry, Mistress, but I feel like an idiot wearing all of this!'
'Hush, now!'

The golden tipped jackal walks alongside her mistress in a form unlike anything she had seen before; she was now bipedal and was covered in bare skin with only hair on her head (and in some other places since covered by clothing, thankfully). Her brilliant waves of gold hair were a little less stark and now tied in two neatly tight plaits, and that bare skin of hers, deeply sunkissed and coated in a light wash of shimmer... It was unnerving for the canine, to say the least, but it seemed her Mistress was intent on utilising this form for the event that was being held.

It would be their first time since their somewhat unsavoury first-encounter on the beach that day meeting others... It was going to be interesting.

Iseret walks barefoot up the path, gold bands around her ankles; she wears a white V-shaped skirt that is more akin to a loincloth than anything else, over which is an unusual belt. The belt is made up of three gold rope chains that drape over her hips and are connected to a gold disc at the front, which supports three additional rope chain tassels.

Her top, like her skirt, is very much a simple piece of the same white cloth, only, over the right side it is a delicately detailed chainmail; it is held in place by a decorative gold chain halterneck harness. She has adorned her wrists in a multitude of gold bangles, some with turquoise stones embedded within, finding a love of the colour for it reminds her of her homeland (the fact it matces her eyes is just a bonus).

'Hopefully this won't prove to be too difficult. I don't think I could deal with difficult right now... '
'And if it does? Will we leave, and let that outfit go to waste?'
'Hmph! As if you don't know me better by now... But, for the sake of finding ourselves a good position here, I promise I'll behave.'

Sekhet gives a hidden roll of her eyes and a silent snort as she walks along beside her Mistress; it is all well and good for Iseret to dress up, but did the woman honestly have to drag her in on it too?! The black jackal, much against her protesting, was adorned with a sort-of coat of the same white material as Iseret's outfit, but it's edges were decorated with fine gold embroidery. She also wore a variety of thin gold chains, one of which supported a matching turqoise pendant. She felt ridiculous - and loud and clangy - unused to such galavantry. But if it made her Mistress happy...

The duo entered the festivities like the others around them; of course, earning some very peculiar looks. But any type of look is a good one in Iseret's eyes, and she simply walked about on her way, seeking out the one whom had orchestrated the event; it was she who she wished to speak to, to introduce herself to.

'Mistress, I believe that's her...'

If having everything that I want is wrong,
I don't wanna be right.
Speaks/ThinksSounds LikeSekhet Speaks

@Nelayryn || Big Grin
Find Quote

played by TrinitySilph
Vata

Female
25 (Immortal)
Andalusian x Cob
Faern Cascades
Bisexual
0dd

Nelayryn

The little dragon had not yet recovered from his trauma.

”Oh, the indignity! You have no idea how glad I am that we're alone again!”
Nelayryn laughed softly, deep in her throat. She had put her shoes back on, but thought she might prefer them off – the world was just warm enough for the marble to feel good on her bare feet.
”Hush, fusspot,” she soothed, though Llewel seemed to take offence to this. ”A little fun never did anyone harm.”
”I could think of a few people who would say otherwise!”
”Such as?”
”Well-- like-- I mean--!”
Nelayryn laughed again as the little pink creature sputtered himself into silence.

From across the hall, a faint jingling caught the empress's ears, and she looked up to greet her new guest... and was rather struck by the sight. The stranger was nothing so strange to one who had travelled worlds, but it was well before she ever came to Aspersia that Nelayryn had seen a woman quite as striking as this. She belonged to the desert, and from costume to companion, she screamed of sand and smoke and cool temples under the blazing sun. Incense and offerings and prayers long forgotten... This one was special.

Llewel huffed.
”Oh, wonderful. Another half-dressed “guest.” When will this party end??”
Nelayryn didn't answer this time, preferring to send only a firm sense of silence down their mental bond to still the dragon's complaints.

In time, the newcomer's eyes locked with Nelayryn's, and the empress watched her carefully. Would she approach? Would it be entirely improper for the empress to approach her first? She supposed she had best wait and see... there was a certain amount of propriety one must observe, of course, unless one wanted one's faerie dragon to have an aneurysm on the spot.

Iseret
Find Quote

played by Emberling
Wilder

Female
Straight Egyptian Arabian
Tabar Domain
Polysexual

Iseret

Akoren Iseret Bakari
Priestess of Serqet

Indeed it was.

Iseret followed Sekhet's gaze until her own eyes rested upon the very intriguing figure of the one who was undoubtedly the host of the lavish gathering. Needless to say, she is a stunning creature as regal as any Goddess Iseret had had the pleasure of meeting in her homeland; comparable, if she dares, to Hathor herself.

A smooth smile spreads its way across the dark woman's features as she gently runs her fingers across the top of Sekhet's head and turns to make her way across the room. As always with Iseret, she ignores the looks of those around her, paying no mind to the whispers about her attire or strange markings on her companion, or the scorpion tattoo visible on the exposed skin of her left hip.

"Well, well, I trust I am not mistaken that the beautiful creature before me," she stops a few steps away from Nelayryn, and gives a courteous bow from the waist, right hand hovering over her heart with her left arm out to the side; Sekhet, having stopped beside her mistress and observed how she was behaving, gave a bow as well. It was unusual to see Iseret behaving so... not self-centred.

"is the one who set up this lovely party." Iseret finishes her sentence as she regains her upright posture, "It is a pleasure to meet such a stunningly rare beauty, I must say." Ok, so she was actually still being self-centered, just in a more covert way than Sekhet was used to. But who was she to talk back to the woman who saved her life and gave her purpose?

"Mistress has a fine appreciation for the rare and beautiful, and that is her way of saying hello." Sekhet informs softly with a smile, taking a seat beside her Mistress's feet as Iseret's hand returned to petting her head soothingly; but such a motion was not for the jackal's benefit. Rather, it was for her own, keeping herself focused on the woman before them as opposed to letting the gossip of those around them sink in and cause her to become snarky.

She promised to behave, after all.

If having everything that I want is wrong,
I don't wanna be right.
Speaks/ThinksSounds LikeSekhet Speaks

@Nelayryn ||
Find Quote