Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Gala of First Frost Results

played by TrinitySilph
Vata

Female
25 (Immortal)
Andalusian x Cob
Faern Cascades
Bisexual
0dd

Nelayryn

As the sun rises, the Gala at last draws to a close. Though winter never did arrive, the spirit of the season – light and joy and warmth – blooms in the hearts of all the guests in the grand ballroom. The dancers gather before the throne, and Empress Nelayryn speaks again, this time to say goodbye.
”Friends,” she begins, ”Thank you all for a most wonderful evening. I am blessed to know you, one and all, and so, so proud to be your empress. To those not of Vata, I may not lead you, but I am proud of you all the same. The Gala of First Frost has been a wondrous success, and I hope to see you all again in years to come, for this and many other events. Thank you, and good...”

She pauses, then smiles. ”I suppose I can't say good evening anymore, can I? Good morning, then. I wish you all the best in the days to come.”

The Gala of First Frost has ended and the posts have been tallied!
Although clear first and second place winners did emerge, third place was a five-way tie, so I randomized the winner for that place. More details on that below.
Here are the final results:

Honourable Mentions:
Syrinatie Roelle and Serus Vapos, with one post each!
Mystique, Aeoloni, Tiarsus, and Iseret with two posts each!

Third Place: Thumbelina with two posts!
You have won your choice of any one item in the “appearance and stats” shop, to a maximum of 500dd in price!

Second Place: Zamaille with three posts!
You have won x1 Portrait of your character in their mask by yours truly and your choice of any one item in the “appearance and stats” shop, to a maximum of 1000dd in price!

First Place: Lilith with four posts!
You have won x1 Fullbody reference of your character in full costume by yours truly and your choice of any one item in the “appearance and stats” shop!

As a reminder, all participants will receive dewdrops based on their final post counts.

And finally, a note on how third place was decided:
As you can see, there were multiple characters who reached two posts and stayed there by the time the deadline rolled around. When I had finished tallying everyone's totals, the first thing I did was check to see if anyone was playing multiple characters in the event and, if so, had those characters won anything at a higher level. Since Lillith and Zamaille had already won, this struck Mystique and Aeoloni from the running for third place, to ensure that everyone had an equal chance at placing. This dropped the list to only Thumbelina, Tiarsus, and Iseret, to whom I assigned 1, 2, and 3, respectively, based on where their tallies fell on my original list. I then ran them through a random number generator, as seen here:

Congratulations everyone! First and second place winners, please contact me on Discord to discuss your prizes. For item prizes and dewdrops, please contact site staff!

If you didn't place, don't fret! Remember that there will also be a prize for Reader's Choice!  To vote, check out the poll Here!
The poll for Reader's Choice will be open until June 15th at 11:59pm PST.
Find Quote

played by AshFisher
Wilder

Female
Canine/Timber Wolf
Village in Tabar Domain
Homosexual

Lilith

Hi, just saw this Big Grin
Find Quote