Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Open Mine now

played by AshFisher
Wilder

Female
Canine/Timber Wolf
Village in Tabar Domain
Homosexual

Lilith

Here she was, back in this dry warm place, filled with sand and very rude horses. The elf looked around from her new vantage point, then turned and looked at the building nearby. It was like a castle, did someone rule these lands? Already she had gone around the perimeter and found it lacking guards or any sign of life which made her think it was abandoned. Strange, but Lilith wasn't about to just leave it all empty and unused.

Smirking to herself she got inside and explored, finding that it was dusty and had spider webs to spare. So it was empty and had been for some time now. "This is mine now" she said to no one and laughed "No one can really make me leave anyway..." she found a throne and sat on it, soon lazing in it in a rather unqueenly way...not that it mattered. The former princess wasn't taking over the castle to rule, only because she could and was bored. Yawning she stretched out and rested in the large chair claiming it as hers in a physical sense alone. Someone could come and challenge her for it, but she doubted anyone would ever come to this empty place. 

207 words
Find Quote