Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Open gonna eat so many doggam crumpets

played by Roofie
Wilder

Female
Red Wolf - Canis Rufus
Homeless
Pansexual

Andria

i got bored

"All around the swampidy swamp, the gator ate the people. The gator said, twas all in fun....SYKE! Imma eat th....HEY!" A rough stick jabbed at the bloodied body of the alligator, shoving its way into the bites and cuts that tore open its side. Holding the stick, a young, dirty girl was squatting next to the dying creature, its blood dripping from her hands and mouth. "I'm tryin to sing you a song! HOW DARE YOU DIE WHEN IM SINGING! Oh, well. Your loss." She licked her lips as her squared human teeth started to elongate, her form shifting from a muddy, naked girl to a lean, rough looking wolf. Though her prey was considered small for a swamp gator, it was large in comparison to her body. With her stunted growth, the little red wolf would have a very full belly after her meal.

With the carcass picked clean, she rolled on her back, humming as she rubbed her belly. Her canine toes curled with satisfaction and she wrapped her tongue around her muzzle, tasting the leftovers of her lunch. With a stretch and a sigh, she rolled over, licking her paws and cleaning her fur. She is naturally red, but the meal had clumped in her thick hair in dark patches that broke up her ginger locks. As she cleaned herself, she continued to sing to herself.

"Twinkle twinkle little lunch, you kind of tasted like a butt. I still ate you, num num num. Your dead cuz your no fun..." A giggle stretched her mouth, the sound less like a teenager and more like a mad scientist. "Now, mister Gator. I am so glad you accepted my party invitation. I think it was a splendid party, and if you disagree, I'll just blow you up." She looked over to the dead alligator, a laugh bellowing from her chest. "Oops..." She sat up, the thick coat of fur shortening to show pale, freckled skin underneath. Shifted back to her humaniod form always took longer. Maybe it was because she had so much more fun as a wolf. Standing, she walked over the body, poking it with her foot. "Yep. You're dead."

She looked down, mulling over a thought to wash her body. Dirt and blood streaked her naked body, her long hair tangled and falling over her face. Meh. She shrugged, heading to a pile of discarded clothing and pulling them on. An oversized black hoodie and loose fitting shorts hung off of her skinny frame. She looked around, spotting an old brassiere. "AH! There you are Madam Pockenpuss." Swiping the undergarment up, she slung it over her shoulder. "I almost forgot! Today is the day you die too! Come Madam Pockenpuss! We must plan your funeral!"

OOC: Open to any who can put up with crazy Wink

Find Quote

played by Hoofbeats
Vata

Male
Azteca
Homeless
Bisexual

Zephyr

Zephyr

It was as if insanity was singing songs in his mind. The voices in his head echoing strange thoughts about party invitation and blowing up things. It was quite strange, and if it wasn't for the foggy reality consuming the swamp around him, he would think it was all a strange dream. Who knew what went on in the subconsciousness while sleeping. His own dreams left him shocked, puzzled, dazed, confused. But this. This was real. Or was it?

Kicking his side a bit, he felt pain. The heat from the self-inflicted injury expanding before going numb and fading. Yep. This is real, and I must be going certifiably insane. It's all this dratted fog everywhere... I swear. The weather doesn't make sense here. First fires, now fog. Ugh. Trotting forward, the tips of his tail feathers muddy from the muck covering the ground he made his way over the bog, the sucking of the mud pulling against his feet and making squelching sounds with each step. Why am I even here anyways?

Of course, he was here because he was tired of the fires. Tired of the dry air. Tired of the general stupidity of everything. Part of him was homesick, but he had no idea how to get back, and more than anything, longed for adventure. Too bad this land sucks.

Losing himself in thought, even if it was for hardly a second, he yelped, spotting a long, dark slithering object. Jumping sideways with a very startled shout. "Snake. Snake. No, Snake! Blegh! Gross! Stay away, nasty thing!" Landing, he landed in a deep patch of water, splashing loudly and covering himself in dark inky mud. This was certainly going to be a mess for later. His beautiful plumage ruined even more by the swamp. This was a bad idea. This land really did suck. Not to mention, snakes gave him the creeps.

Turning, he stopped, coming to his senses when the voice of insanity that he could have sworn was in his head, was close by. Really close by.

At least he wasn't the one insane? Unless it was some strange vision, a fragment of his fragmented imagination that this dratted place lead him to hallucinating. He hadn't had any shrooms lately, so he knew he wasn't tripping. Cocking his head, he observed a scrawny red-headed girl just now finishing putting her clothes on and swinging an odd-shaped thing around. He had absolutely no idea what it was.

Jaw agape, he finally decided to speak. His words tripping over each other as they spilled uncontrolled from his mouth. "Ohh, ummm... ehh." Swallowing he tried again, his voice clearer. "Ummm... 'scuse me. But what is a Pockenpuss?"

Turning beet red, he stood there wishing to hide. That was not at all what he meant to say.

Notes: He's crazy xD
Word Count: 468
x|x

Andria
Find Quote

played by Roofie
Wilder

Female
Red Wolf - Canis Rufus
Homeless
Pansexual

Andria

ooohhhhh....new meat

She felt him before he spoke, her empathy charged and hitting her like a brick to the head. His splashes in the murky swamp were overpowered by the uncertainty rolling off of him. Her hands went to her head, her fingers tangling in her hair as she tried to squeeze the headache out. Well, at least its just one person. Emotions off of one dude is easier to manage then a horde of dudes. She ignored him for now, grinning at his fear of swamp worms before his terror manifested in her. For a second, she cast her gaze wildly around, her eyes searching for the slippery demons until she realized that her fear was fake. Her anxiety was fake. The dirty feeling of mud on feathers...fake. She didn't even have feathers. 

His eyes were on her now. The splashing stopped and it was silent for a moment. Drink it in, strange man. She straightened, finding a feathered horse standing where she had killed the gator. Did he know it wasn't just mud he stood in? The man spoke, each word cast in shadows of embarrassment. Like always, her cheeks reddened along with his, but she knew she had nothing to be embarrassed about. This uncomfortable feeling came from him and shoved its way into her chest, making her throw her head back and laugh. It was a laugh of hatred. Damn this magic thing. 

Actually, to hell with it.

"Sir, have you come to join the fun? Funerals are fun, huh" Her cracked lips turned upward and she strode over to the man. "But before we begin, I believe introductions are in order. Bird Man, Madam Pockenpuss. Madam Pockenpuss, Bird Man." Andria shoved the undergarment towards the man, another cackle coming from her chest. "And, I, ladies and gents, am Andria. Your beloved undertaker! The burner of clothes and killer of crocs!" She whirled around, skipping to a low hanging branch and hanging up the brassiere. She took her time to lay the straps straight. "A lady must always be presentable..." she murmured, picking burrs off of the black garment.

"BIRD MAN!" She turned towards the equine, her voice echoing off of the wet forest. "Madam Pockenpuss is charged with the crime of being uncomfortable. You have the honor of murdering the boulder holder. And then we shall set forth and murder the lady who insisted on strapping it to me!" She ended her words with a punch in the air before falling cross legged onto the ground. 

"What is taking you so long? Kill it, kill it, kill it, kill it." She reached out her hand towards the man, beckoning him forward.

OOC: @Zephyr I must say she is becoming one of my favorite charchars to write. HA

Find Quote