Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Open Wood as dark as I am

played by AshFisher
Wilder

Male
Mackenzie Wolf
Homeless
Heterosexual

Durg

Durg sighed, he already missed the mountains. He was also slowly realizing that travel in this world was a bit of a pain. Almost like the era he had been born in back in his homeworld. The people here relied on foot travel unless they could personally fly. He hadn't even spotted someone traveling by horse...though he supposed that made sense considering the way people shifted into animals in this world. Still...maybe he could copy some of the traveling devices of home, and introduce them to this place. Focus on the task at hand.

Huffing he looked around "Ebony wood...does that mean black?" He knew it must, but at this point, he was annoying Eternia on purpose. Mostly out of boredom. You know it does. Durg smirked and nodded before looking around again. This whole area was forest-like...to find a specific kind of tree might mean a lot of footwork. "I take back any kind thoughts I had of the gods..." Eternia seemed to agree, but she had never liked them even a little bit. Durg had a feeling she wanted to take control of this world...but he also had a feeling her godly powers would mean nothing here. Oh, he could only imagine the look on her face when she figured that out... 

Perhaps he would be able to witness the moment first hand. Smiling a bit wider, he continued his search. 

240 words
Find Quote

played by Staff

Undisclosed
Staff of

Staff Account

Something is Happening...

With the movement of branches and the rush of beating wings, a colorful shape appeared in the trees several feet above their heads. A parrot. "SQUAWK. I know what it is you seek," the bird screeched. Cleverness glittering in it's beady eyes. "Two have become one, want to become two again. Confusing it is, but only a messenger I am. I know where the bark from the night sky you find hides, but the key is in your hearts. One question I ask you, hard and long you must think. Give me the answer and the treasure will be yours. One step closer to the splitting you will be, but though simple this task is not easy." Giving another squawk the bird hopped forward to a branch just an arms length away peering deep into their eyes, seeming to look into the souls of Durg and Eternia themselves. "What is it each of you most desire? The truth here is needed or no reward will come."

A parrot has appeared! And he has offered to show them the ebony bark. However, they each must answer the question about what they most desire. Separately and honestly. The parrot can hear Eternia's thoughts so if she cannot answer out loud, then a simple thought directed towards him will work.

Durg

Find Quote

played by AshFisher
Wilder

Male
Mackenzie Wolf
Homeless
Heterosexual

Durg

Durg gazed at the bird unamused "If you know my task, then you already know my desire" he crossed his arms It's what we MOST desire, I think that means more than separation. Durg raised a brow, Eternia was trying to be helpful? Frowning he looked away from the bird. "That's not an easy thing to answer" he moved and sighed, having to think it over. My deepest desire? It used to be to die and join my wife in the everlasting skies... Now? He put his hand to his chin. He was very old, and not even in his own world. What is it that I want? Well, he did have a reason for coming here... Looking at the bird again he smiled warmly "I only wish to find my adoptive daughter, Epoh."

Eternia huffed in his mind I want power! I am a goddess in my own right, and everyone WILL bow to me!!! Durg rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "That's the truth bird, now tell us where the wood is" Leaning forward he gazed at the parrot expectantly, ready to be done with this task and move on to the next one. He knew that neither of their true desires may be answered, but just this once he had decided to be upfront about things. Anything was better than having a voice in his head that constantly belittled him. 

237 words Staff Account
Find Quote