Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Open Top of the peak, I did reach

played by AshFisher
Wilder

Male
Mackenzie Wolf
Homeless
Heterosexual

Durg

Durg looked down, and even put a hand over his eyes "That's a long way down, it might be fun to jump off the peak after this." Eternia gave no opinion to the idea and he spun a perfect one-eighty turn then walked around the area. "Quarts is a clear rock right?" Durg looked at the ground as he moved "Why is it all rocks?" It's not ALL rocks fool Durg rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean." Shaking his head he huffed a sigh "Such dreary work, all for a body." What else could he do though? He wanted Eternia out of his body.

Yawning he sat and lay against a boulder Hey, there's no time for resting! Durg huffed "It will just take longer if I pass out from exhaustion." Closing his eyes he thought about how many more items that they needed. Two more after this one "We're almost done anyway, what's a little break going to harm?" Sleeping up here is more than foolish. Durg groaned "It's a mountain! I am more than accustomed to a different kind of air!" Crossing his arms he yawned again. Just a few moments of rest and he would get right back to work. 

212 words
Find Quote