Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Open One mushroom

played by AshFisher
Wilder

Male
Mackenzie Wolf
Homeless
Heterosexual

Durg

Durg bared his teeth and looked up at the canopy above. Though this area was far better than the tar invested lake, it was still annoying. "One mushroom...among all this?" Golden orbs moved back to the ground. There were thousands of plants here, and he wouldn't be surprised if he just picked at random it wouldn't be the right one. "How did they describe it again..." Pausing at one plant he gently touched it and frowned. Some of these plants reminded him of home... Reminded him of a simpler time when he was actually happy. Well, happier, I am plenty happy now with my new family.

Are you sure about that? Durg sneered and moved on, touching a tree just as gently. He respected nature as a whole...his elven neighbor would be quite cross with him if he didn't. It's all going to die eventually, just as everything does. Durg huffed "I see you're in a cheerful mood, like usual." They could both feel the sarcasm, Eternia wasn't amused, and neither was he currently. This is the last item I need, then I can rid myself of her. The thought gave him a boost of hope and he continued through the trees in search of the mushroom they needed. 

216 words
Find Quote