Legends ofAmarna

Warning! The anathema is here.

The doctrine that poisoned the souls of many, that wrought blood against blood, life against life. Aspasia has not been the same, nor will it ever be. As history fades into legend, and legend into myth, so too are the whispers of peace that had once brought each of the races together in harmony. As such a time faded into history, so does the chaos grow - the resentment that breeds loathing - that brings about war.

With the world pitted against each other, each race, equines, canines, and felines taking sides, the question is, which side will you choose?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Permanent Let’s Take Over The World!

Wilder

Female
Too Many
I'm Special
Homeless

Tracker / Plotter

Hermes

Hello loves! Here are my babies. They need to meet all the people so please don't be shy and come meet them.

I have Ntwadumela who is a a grumpy, serious lion but funny things keep happening to him. Please note that he is a new babe of mine and I am currently feeling out how to play him. He will need all the things. Enemies, lover(s?). I don't know how many friends he will make but he needs those too! Come meet him!

Ntwa's Lukewarm Relationships
Sarmina

Ntwa's Friends

Ntwa's Enemies

Ntwa's Lover(s?)

My second pretty is Thumbelina. She is a fairy equine who is funny, talkative, a spazz, and bubbly. She needs all the friends. I don't think she will have enemies because, even if she made a enemy, Tumbles would not realize that. She would just not like the person. Also Thumbelina needs to find the love of her life. Come meet her!

Tumbles Friends
Aeoloni

Tumbles Not So Much Friends

Tumbles Love

My third pretty is Magnolia the elven teenager. She just lost her father and homeland. Her brothers Tiarsus (played by Angie) and Vivendel (played by TrinitySilph) are the only family she has on the site right now. I am looking for friends for her and maybe even a couple enemies. Also family members, guards, servants, or knights that would have escaped with the family are totally welcome!

Mags family
Tiarsus Katar "Katie" Marsus
Vivendel Marsus

Mags friends

Mags enemies

My fourth beauty is Jostaki. He is a warrior and the mate of Aeoloni. His whole life has revolved fighting and I would love for him to meet others that can teach him new things. Jos comes from a land of immortals and he needs help learning what to do as a human. Come help him experience new and exciting things!

Jostaki's Mate 
Aeoloni

Jostaki's Friends

Jostaki's Enemies

My fifth babe is Icarus. He is a shy, nervous creature due to a being emotionally and verbally abused by his family. He can be skittish and tend to hide from others but he has a kind, gentle soul. The poor boy needs lots of friends to help him regain his confidence and find himself. Hopefully, he does not make too many enemies.

Icarus's Friends

Icarus's Enemies

Icarus's Love

Welp those are it for now! So come play with me!
Find Quote

Hoofbeats

@Hermes

Ntwa and Sarmina definitely need to meet. I have powerful plans for her, haha, and they might get along... or not. lol. I guess that would be a matter to see down the road.

Also, Aeo and Tumbles always. I love how she has "not so much friend" it's very fitting for her. lol
Find Quote